#WOOTD Styled: Workout Pants + Madewell Chambray

One of my favorite things to do is incorporate workout clothing into my work outfits. It's functional and comfortable, which are two of my favorite things. It makes it easy to go straight from work to workout without having to lug along a change of clothes. Every so often, I share my #WOOTD Styled outfits on here to give you an idea of how I incorporate my workout clothing into my business casual outfits.

As usual, my disclaimer is that I work in a very casual office. These outfits don't work for everyone!


I resisted the chambray trend for years, but I've recently gotten into Madewell's aesthetic. I am all about practical fashion — fashion that is fun while still feeling down to earth. So, of course, when they had an additional percentage off sale on their already-reduced sales items the other day, I jumped in to see what was up for grabs. This boyfriend chambray was a must-have!


I accessorized with my favorite workout pants and, of course, some red lipstick. This particular one is from Cover Girl...I got it for free in my latest Influenster box as part of their #GlowtheDistance campaign. I really love the color! It's now firmly in my red lipstick rotation.

Shirt: Madewell [exact]
Sports bra: Nike [exact]
Pants: Calvin Klein Performance [exact]
Shoes: UrbanOG [similar]

Overall, I was very happy with how this outfit worked out. It has all the elements of my favorite outfits: black, denim, red and boots. It was a very comfortable outfit, and I received a lot of compliments on it throughout the day. One of my coworkers even said I looked like Taylor Swift! And the best part? All I had to do was strip off my boots and throw on an athletic tee when I decided to go for a run later in the day.

How do you plan your outfits on workout days?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The San Francisco 1st Half Marathon

Berkeley Half Marathon

Bay to Breakers: A Quintessentially San Francisco Race