A Climbing Roundup

Over the past several days, I've done quite a bit of climbing! Unfortunately, I have been slacking a bit on blogging about it!

Shameless plug: follow me on Instagram and you won't have to wait for my delayed blog posts :)

tank [similar] - sports bra [similar] - pants [similar] - shoes [exact]

I recently made a happy discovery when I went to Old Navy with a friend. They had all kinds of workout clothing (including this tank) on clearance, so I decided to give their stuff a shot! I'm very pleasantly surprised by how affordable their things are while still being decent quality. As of now, I've just tried their tops, but I may make another trip back to test out some pants, as well.

tank [similar] - pants [exact]

This one was a nice outfit for going to the gym straight after work. These leggings are thick enough that they are acceptable to wear with a longer shirt in my (very casual) office. For this particular outfit, I wore my tank top underneath a wrap shirt, so all I had to do was pull my outer layer off and I was good to go! 

tank [similar] - sports bra [similar] - pants [exact] - beanie [similar]

For some reason, I thought it would be a good idea to wear a hat while climbing. While I'm generally a fan of beanies (I lived in them all winter when I worked in Park City, Utah!), I just ended up looking pretty silly...I was sweating by the middle of my climbing workout but still had a knit hat on. Oh well...not something I will be repeating moving forward! Everything else in this outfit was wonderful, though. In particular, I liked how my sports bra matched my pants!

How was everyone else's weekend? Any fun fitness activities?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The San Francisco 1st Half Marathon

Bay to Breakers: A Quintessentially San Francisco Race

Half Marathon #4 in the Books