Post-Work Workouts

I'm very fortunate to work at an office that encourages its employees to be active. Once a week, they bring in a wonderful personal trainer who leads us in intense boot camp classes. We also have a weekly running club, a softball team and other, various fitness-related, one-off activities. I try to take advantage of those as much as possible!

This week, I was a little sore after my overly ambitious hike to Alamere Falls. So, when we split up into our pace groups for running club, I was more than happy to bring up the rear of the pack! I also cut my usual four-mile run along San Francisco's Embarcadero down to three. It was a struggle!


tank [similar] - sports bra [exact] - pants [exact] - shoes [exact] - sunglasses [exact]

A few days later, it was boot camp time! Since I've been getting back into rock climbing and running a bit more regularly, I wasn't dreading it quite as much as usual. An extra 30 seconds of squats didn't quite strike terror into my heart this week like it has in the past (although we'll see how I feel about that tomorrow). We also didn't close out this week's workout with mountain climbers like usual — a very welcome respite!

t-shirt [similar]

There's plenty of rock climbing on tap for the rest of the week...both belaying and bouldering! How are your workouts going this week?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Berkeley Half Marathon

Half Marathon #4 in the Books

Bay to Breakers: A Quintessentially San Francisco Race