One More for the Weekend

Having an extra weekend day is just amazing! Why can't we have three-day weekends every week?

After a weekend of a bit too much fun, I decided to start my Monday off on a healthy note — with a run! However, I underestimated just how much San Francisco's oddly hot weather at the moment would affect me. Although it was beautiful outside, I was painfully aware of how little shade there is along my usual loop. Normally, we have a nice breeze coming off of the Bay, as well, but it was on vacation this weekend. So, by the time MapMyRun hit three miles, I was beat and called it a run.

Better than nothing, right??

tank [similar] - shorts [exact] - shoes [exact] - sunglasses [exact]


I haven't run in shorts in quite awhile! I'm typically not a big fan because I find they ride up quickly, and then I'm left with chafed thighs. Since I was anticipating that, I very liberally applied Body Glide before heading out. It worked pretty well for a short run. This tank top is also nice (despite being black and a sun magnet) during warm weather because it's so light and wicks sweat away very nicely. I'm not a huge fan of its cut (the neckline is a bit high for my taste, and it gets slightly tight through the hips), but the material is spot on.

Hope you all enjoyed your long weekend! How did you kick off the new week?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The San Francisco 1st Half Marathon

Berkeley Half Marathon

Half Marathon #4 in the Books